For most of us out there, a pair of shoes is just another part of our wardrobe. However, knowing what you wear well, can help you out in many ways, right from the maintenance & upkeep to the footwear sustainability. The materials that your shoes are made to affect a number of things like the look of the footwear, the feel and the durability. If you’ve been wondering why all your Caliber shoes are lightweight, comfortable, and yet affordable, it’s because they are made up of synthetic microfiber leather.
If you don’t really know what microfiber is, here’s what you need to know. A micro-fibre leather is a type of faux leather or synthetic leather in particular which is basically made by combining microfiber non-woven fabric coating and a layer of high-performance polyurethane resins. The first-grade synthetic microfiber used in all our Caliber shoes perfectly replicates features of real leather such as the hand feeling, and moisture absorption and when done a comparability test with your genuine leather footwears and in fact beat them too.
There are many reasons that make microfiber a better choice over leather.
- These are environment friendly and cruelty-free
- Highly anti-bacterial in nature offering your foot the much-needed protection from bacterial infection
- These are odour-free due to its fabric material nature unlike the genuine leather shoes which are made from animal skin thereby creating a foul smell when you have sweaty feet
- Micro-fiber material acts as a great water repellant thereby making your caliber shoes water-resistant.
- Offers higher flexing endurance and tensile strength which makes your Caliber shoes long-lasting
- Apart from this, the higher abrasion resistance and tear strength also makes the shoes durable
- Maintenance of your shoes is quite convenient without involving any extra expenses like that of leather making your Caliber shoes the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle
If you are one of those shoeaholics who’s looking from the pricing and environment point of view with the factors like durability, comfort, flexibility, and yes convenience, Caliber shoes are your best bet. However, if you are a leather addict and want a more premium feel without considering much about your bank, you can always choose leather shoes.